Details about us
- Your responsibility for other people accessing our website using your device or internet connection
- Availability of our website
- Your account details
- The property of the materials on our website
- Allowed Uses of our Website Materials
- Prohibited uses of our website
- Links to our website
- EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- RESTRICTIONS ON AGELegea și jurisdicția în vigoare.
Details about us
PYRAMAL PHARMA SRL cu sediul în Strada Plevnei Nr. 17, Vila 23, Bragadiru, Ilfov, România înregistrată la Registrul Comerţului cu nr. J J23/4874/2019, Cod de înregistrare fiscal RO41846970, cont bancar nr. RO76INGB0000999909688776, deschis la ING BANK, având email: [email protected] operates the website: www.pyramal.com and www.pyramal.ro
Your responsibility towards people who visit our website using your device or internet connection.
Availability of our website.
We do not guarantee or warrant that:
The website will be available at any time or from any geographic location;
- b) Your access to the site will be continuous or uninterrupted;
- c) The website will be accessible or optimized for all browsers, computers, tablets, phones, etc.
We reserve the right to suspend access in whole or in part to the website for any reason, including for commercial or operational reasons, such as improving the appearance or functionality of the website, updating content, periodic maintenance or solving any problems I have could meet.
Our website is provided only to users in Romania. Although it is possible to access the website from other countries, we do not make any statement regarding the compliance of our website with the legal requirements in force in any jurisdiction other than Romania.
(b) we consider any changes we make on our website, including, but not limited to, any new features or functionality we provide, any adjustments to the means by which we provide you with notices or any changes made content, purpose or availability of the website;
(c) we accurately describe our current data processing activities so that you keep abreast of our latest practices;
(e) Ensure that our documentation complies and will continue to be in compliance with all applicable applicable laws, regulations and guidelines.
Ownership of the materials on our website.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, copyrights and other intellectual property rights on our website and its content are either owned by us or licensed to us. All these rights are protected by intellectual property laws in Romania, and all rights are reserved to us. Any use of the website and its content, unless expressly authorized in this document, is strictly prohibited. Any rights not expressly granted here are reserved by us.
Information and content on our site provided under an independence relationship.
- b) The content of our site is not designed as advice. You do not have to rely on any content of our site for any purpose and you should seek independent professional advice before deciding to base any action on any content available on our site.
- c) We offer no guarantee, express or implied, that any content or materials available on our site are accurate, complete or updated periodically.
Allowed Uses of our Website Materials.
- a) The content on our site is provided only for personal, private and non-commercial use. You can print or distribute the content on our website for personal, private and non-commercial purposes, and make others within your organization aware of the content on our website. You may not extract, reproduce or distribute the content of our website for any other purpose without our prior written consent.
- b) Whenever you print, download, distribute or transmit content on our website to others, you must not add or delete or change the text on our site, you must not change any image, in any way, do not remove any accompanying text from such images, materials, or graphics, and you must ensure that all content transmitted to a third party is an accurate representation of the content as it appears on our site.
- c) It is forbidden to use any data mining or mining technology or any other similar tools of third parties for the extraction or reproduction of any data or content on our site without our prior written consent.
- d) Whenever you transfer any content or materials from our site to anyone, you must be credited as authors of such content or materials (or other authors, whenever they have been credited to us) at the time in which you submit this content or materials.
Prohibited uses of our website.
- b) Without our prior written consent, you are prohibited from accessing, intervening, destroying or disrupting in any way:
– our site or any part thereof,
– our systems,
– any hardware or equipment or any of the networks on which our site is hosted,
– any software we use to create or modify the website or make your site available
– or any hardware, equipment, network, server, software or technology owned or operated by us or any third party.
- a) for any purpose unlawful or in any way violating the applicable local, national or international laws or regulations;
- b) for any fraudulent purpose;
- c) to make any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or direct or indirect marketing to anyone by any means;
(d) for the loading, hosting or transmission of viruses, malware, adware, spyware, worms, Trojan horses, loggers, logical bombs or other malicious programs or codes that may affect the use or operation of our Web site, our systems
- e) for communicating with or for injuring children; or
- g) It is forbidden to submit any information about you if you are under 18 or any other person who is:
Under the age of 18;
If you are 18 years of age or older, if you have not received prior written consent to transmit information about them.
- h) It is forbidden to send us information that is considered “sensitive personal information”. “Sensitive personal information” is information about you or any other person who discloses racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of trade unions, genetic data, biometric data, information on health, life sexual orientation or sexual orientation.
- i) If you intentionally or intentionally forward such information, you will be deemed to have agreed to the processing of this information on the basis of Article 9 (2) (a) of Regulation general privind protecția datelor (Regulamentul (UE) 2016 / 769).
Links to other Web sites.
- a) Links to third-party content or sites may appear on our site periodically. We are not responsible for the content of any websites accessible through any link (s) on our site. Any content on third-party websites is beyond our control and we do not guarantee that such content is suitable for use or viewing, legal or fair.
Links to our site.
- a) You are prohibited from publishing links to our site on other websites owned by you without our prior written consent.
- b) If you have obtained the consent to publish links to our site:
– Whenever you publish a link to our website on any other site, you agree that you will do so in an appropriate manner and not in any way defamatory or contemptuous of us which may cause harm to us or our business;
– it is forbidden to publish links to our site to suggest any form of partnership, collaboration, affiliation, business relationship with us if this affiliation does not exist and in any case prior written consent .
- c) We may withdraw permission to post links to our website at any time. If you withdraw permission to post links to our website and inform you about it, you must immediately remove any link to our site.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY.
We do not limit your liability if it would be illegal to do so, for example, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence. Where applicable law does not allow all limits of liability below apply limitations shall apply only to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
IN NO EVENT AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WE WILL NOT BE (INCLUDING PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, affiliates, OFEIŢERII, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS) LIABLE TO YOU INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE PROHIBITED, , IN CONNECTION WITH, OR IN CONNECTION WITH:
(a) USE OF OUR SITE;
(b) ANY CORRUPTION OR LOSS OF DATA;
(C) any inability to access the site WE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY interruption, suspension or withdrawal SITE OF OUR (for whatever reason);
(D) any use of any content or material from the site ulula OUR YOU INCLUDING any decisions based on the content or subject;
(E) ANY LOSS OF ECONOMIES, PROFITS, SALES, BUSINESS OR REVENUES;
(f) ANY REMEDY OF REPUTATION
(g) ANY OTHER, SUCCESSIVE OR INDIRECT, INDIRECT,
AND EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR REPAIR OR CORRECTION COSTS IN THE EVENT OF SUCH LOSS, DAMAGE, COSTS, EXPENSES OR PENALTIES.
WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE AVOIDED IN RELATION TO THE USE OF A FREE DELIVERY UPDATED OR FOR DAMAGES WHICH HAVE BEEN CAUSED BY YOU. IN THE EVENT THAT THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSTALLATION WERE NOT CORRECTLY OR THAT YOU HAVE THE MOST RECOMMENDED REQUIREMENTS.
You explicitly agree that we will not be liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage to the foregoing is entirely based on your actions.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARE LIABLE TO OR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR ACTIONS OR OCCASIONS, SUCH DAMAGES WILL NOT CONSTITUTE A VALID REASON TO REMOVE ANY USE OF THE WEB SITE, SERVICES, PROPERTIES, PRODUCTS OR ANY OTHER CONTENT OF US.
To the extent that any of the provisions of this clause 13 (EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY) are inapplicable as total exclusions of liability, they shall be construed as
limitations of liability, limiting our liability to you to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You (and also any third party for or on behalf of which you manage an account or activity on our website) agree to defend us (at our request) to indemnify us against any claim, liability, including, without limitation, legal fees and costs resulting from or in any way related to any of the following (including as a result of your direct website activity or those performed on your behalf):
(a) uploading your material, accessing or using the website;
(c) violation of third parties’ rights, including, without limitation, any violation of any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property or the right to privacy;
(d) violation of any laws, rules, regulations, codes, statutes, ordinances, or orders of any governmental and quasi-governmental authority, including, but not limited to, all regulatory, administrative and legislative authorities; or
(e) any distortion by you of the content of the website
- f) You will fully cooperate when you request us to defend any claim. We reserve the right to assume exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON THE BASIS OF THE PRINCIPLES “EXACTLY HOW IS CREATED”, “WHEN AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL AFFECTED IMPLICATIONS.” TO THE EXTENT THAT THIS WORK IS AUTHORIZED BY LAW, NO DECLARATIONS OR WARRANTIES, OR ANY CONFIRMATION OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO:
(A) THE SERVICE;
(B) THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE;
(C) THE USER’S CONTENT; OR
(D) SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO THE WEBSITE.
WE ALSO DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, INTEGRATION BY ANY SYSTEM AND SAFETY AGAINST VIRUSES.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE, REPRESENT AND CONFIRM YOUR ACTIVITY. I AM LEGAL IN ANY JURISDICTION IN WHICH YOU ACCESS OR USE THIS SERVICE.
WE DO NOT SUPPORT ANY CONTENT ON THIS SITE AND EXPRESSLY WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY PERSON OR ENTITLED FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (REAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGE), INJURY, DISCLAIMER, LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE BASED ON OR RESULTING FROM ANY CONTENT APPEARED ON THIS SITE.
Age restrictions on the use of our site.
Our website and all products or services available on or through our website are not intended for use by people under the age of 18.
IF YOU ARE AGE OF 18 YEARS, YOU MUST NOT USE YOUR SITE, PURCHASE, OR PROVIDE TO BUY THE BREATH OF OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR PROVIDE YOUR INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF. OR ABOUT ALTCINEVA.
We do not intentionally process data about anyone who is under the age of 18.
Law and jurisdiction.